9.23.2007

Hi everyone.

I have now headed out into my Outtatown Program. If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down to get an idea of what I'm up to this year. Keep checking out this site every once and a while as I hope to update you with some insight from my experiences as I journey along. In addition to my blog here, feel free to head over to our official Outtatown Site 2 Blog(http://www.outtatownsitetwo.blogspot.com). this iwill always be updated with photo's and overviews of key parts of our trip to keep you up to date.
You can also view my personal pictures on Facebook and you can check out this site to see who all my new friends are: http://outtatown.com/students/07site2/
Thanks for your interest!

1 comment:

Mrs. West said...

Hey Ben,
I'm hoping to get back into the habit of reading my friend's blogs, and writing my own. I'm glad you're liking Outtatown. I hope to hear more about it!

I'm actually working as a nanny for a family down the street. They have two little boys. It's going really well. They're really well behaved too, which makes things easier!